Hewlett-Packard

www.hp.com

In a rebuilding phase

Supply Chain Manager (Former Employee) Santa Clara, CA

ProsGreat workforce, teamwork and respect for the individual. Management is working to create an environment where the employee feels valued and fairly rewarded. Meg Whitman is working hard to turn around the company.

ConsMany of their core businesses are in a state of change. PC's sales are slowing due to mobile devices, printing is slowing due to online storage, and their investment in R&D slowed under Mark Hurd. This all will create churn over the next several years.

Advice to Senior ManagementStay the course on the turnaround plan, Meg.

Self driven

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Plano, TX

I have been working at Hewlett-Packard full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: People are great.. take the first step Cons: Not big risk takers in this company More

Excellent Company to work for

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at Hewlett-Packard full-time

Pros: Employees are treated with respect; HP has good management philosophy. Most of the managers who… Cons: There has been lots of organizational and leadership changes over past couple… Advice to Senior Management: Need to bring the stability back to the management team. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Hewlett-Packard.

Worked for Hewlett-Packard? Contribute to the Community!