Hewlett-Packard

www.hp.com

Great company, bad management

Solution Consultant (Former Employee) Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

ProsGreat assets and a history to be proud of. Had a very strong knowledge management culture from the HP and Digital legacy. Huge opportunity to advance and learn a lot in one of the worlds largest IT companies.

ConsFocused to much in acquisitions rather than innovation, leading to mismanaged and expensive product lines over time as the minds behind the innovations dropped of. Huge organisation leading to large overhead that killed the margins and competitive advantage in the services business.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet back to the roots. HP is a product company, not a services company. Get behind the policy of being first or second in every product and market segment you compete in.

got a mean Indian manager

Business Planning Analyst (Former Employee) Beijing, Beijing (China)

I worked at Hewlett-Packard full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: I got a Chinese manager at first, then transferred to… Cons: I met the worst manager in my life in the last few months… Advice to Senior Management: less Indian No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

My perception about HP

Human Resources Ops Coordinator (Current Employee) Chennai (India)

I have been working at Hewlett-Packard full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: People at work are friendly and trust worthy. Great environment to… Cons: Lots of bureaucracies Management should look forward and reward the way… Advice to Senior Management: Live and let live.. Join hands rather push us into… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Hewlett-Packard.

Worked for Hewlett-Packard? Contribute to the Community!