Hewlett-Packard

www.hp.com

IPG Good for Me

Product Marketing Manager (Current Employee) Palo Alto, CA

ProsWork life balance. Huge company so after you join opportunity to change jobs even if your job stagnate. I got luck and my role did evolve because I have a fantastic manager. Believe lots of respect for employees. Keep in mind I work for IPG... the more profitable group in HP.

ConsChallenges with focus and concensus driven culture. But believe that team is open and great to work with. Little or no raises. Once you are in... not much salary movement... maybe 5% a year if you are a top performer.

Advice to Senior ManagementTo Hurd... only approve because of company's performance but should be greater value on employees (the good ones). Yes, get rid of waste but don't create a cut throat culture. The only reason good people are sticking around IS because of the nice culture even with the lower pay/opportunities. Take that away and consider that we are not really viewed as a hot or cool place to work and you'll have a mass migration.

HP . . . Where are you going?

Business Development Manager (Current Employee) Vancouver, WA

I have been working at Hewlett-Packard

Pros: Strong commitment to the work and products and services HP provides… Cons: R&D is not valued any longer. Even though it pays to be innovative, HP is all about cutting costs and buying out the competition… Advice to Senior Management: Re-evaluate resources/monies committed to R&D and the innovation necessary to enable HP to truly be the innovative company it's destined to be. Within the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

This was the best place to work.

Principal Consultant (Current Employee) Seattle, WA

I have been working at Hewlett-Packard

Pros: It had a great culture and workforce. Cons: IT didn't grow fast enough and was bought. Advice to Senior Management: Think big. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Hewlett-Packard.

Worked for Hewlett-Packard? Contribute to the Community!