Hewlett-Packard

www.hp.com
  www.hp.com
There are newer employer reviews for Hewlett-Packard

HP became one of the worst company to work for

Current Employee - Program Manager  in  Bangalore (India)
Current Employee - Program Manager in Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Hewlett-Packard

Pros

Nothing nowadays.. Previously work life balance but now it is gone.. It was a higly respected company by employees in 90s and early 00s.. not after Mark Hurd and his team

Cons

No pay raises for long time even when the company was doing good. Only Mark Hurd and team is getting all the bonus but the people who is first line managers and below are not getting the bonus. No increment for last two years.
 No merit increases or promotions of any kind.

Some very high performance people in the company have just left, gone elsewhere, which has been astonishing. When the 5% pay cut was leveled across all employees, the justification was that it would limit layoffs. But the layoffs continued across the globe.

Presently the company is dominated by DELL and Wal-mart executives. They think that they are running another trading or retailing company instead of a Information technology company.

Please vacate your seats and give it to the capable people. this is a highly reputed company and employees die for the company. But can not tolerate these ineffecient people at the top of the organazation.

8760 Other Employee Reviews for Hewlett-Packard (View Most Recent)

Ok but back bitting

I worked at Hewlett-Packard

Pros

fast pace, moves quickly, many great people there, clean out a lot of wasted costs, good degree of freedom

Cons

long time employees work to undermine new employees without their finger prints present

stop listening to HR and walk the halls more talking to staff employees

Leave HP ASAP!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Singapore (Singapore)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

I have been working at Hewlett-Packard

Pros

It was good when I joined. People envy me as I got into HP. There was more work load balance.

Cons

Lousy pay, crazy workload, no work life balance, projects and project yet more initiatives to be implemented to cover up flaws people do, and joke of the day: Large IT company with very little IT resources.

Just WFR the whole team won't you? Don't make your staff drag their feet to work. We need a life here please.

There are newer employer reviews for Hewlett-Packard

Worked for Hewlett-Packard? Contribute to the Community!