Hewlett-Packard

www.hp.com
  www.hp.com
There are newer employer reviews for Hewlett-Packard

Leave HP ASAP!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

I have been working at Hewlett-Packard

Pros

It was good when I joined. People envy me as I got into HP. There was more work load balance.

Cons

Lousy pay, crazy workload, no work life balance, projects and project yet more initiatives to be implemented to cover up flaws people do, and joke of the day: Large IT company with very little IT resources.

Just WFR the whole team won't you? Don't make your staff drag their feet to work. We need a life here please.

9490 Other Employee Reviews for Hewlett-Packard (View Most Recent)

An environment of "haves" & "have-nots" has been established..

Current Employee - Senior Program Manager
    Current Employee - Senior Program Manager

I have been working at Hewlett-Packard

Pros

Long-term HP employees are some of the best in any industry to work with.

Cons

The overall compensation/benefits package has experienced a significant "ratcheting down" over the past several years to the point that HP cannot be differentiated above many other employers. A definite class system of "haves" & "have-nots" has been established -- if you are in the "have not" category, you'll never see bonuses or raises. Having the top people employed is not a priority any longer.

People are the resource that has made HP and many other companies strong over the years. People are also the resource that can tear a company down from the inside. HP needs to instill that pride back into it's people.

Think carefully before joining HP

Current Employee - Senior Technical Consultant in Bracknell, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Senior Technical Consultant in Bracknell, England (UK)

I have been working at Hewlett-Packard

Pros

If you get a decent package then make sure you will be happy in a company where morale is as low as anywhere I've ever worked before.

Some great colleagues in the place, and right now the thing at the forefront of their minds is an exit plan to a more appreciative organisation.

Cons

Mark Hurd and the Executive team. Corporate greed at its finest. No pay rises for years and likely to be the case for some time to come, yet we see Mark Hurd et al getting multi million dollar bonuses year in year out.

Give your employees respect and fair reward for the work they do.

There are newer employer reviews for Hewlett-Packard