Hewlett-Packard

www.hp.com
  www.hp.com
There are newer employer reviews for Hewlett-Packard

Leave HP ASAP!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

I have been working at Hewlett-Packard

Pros

It was good when I joined. People envy me as I got into HP. There was more work load balance.

Cons

Lousy pay, crazy workload, no work life balance, projects and project yet more initiatives to be implemented to cover up flaws people do, and joke of the day: Large IT company with very little IT resources.

Just WFR the whole team won't you? Don't make your staff drag their feet to work. We need a life here please.

9083 Other Employee Reviews for Hewlett-Packard (View Most Recent)

Tough environment for employee of purchased company

I worked at Hewlett-Packard

Pros

Many career opportunities, paid trainings, and nice benefits within HP. Generally had the resources to do my job (if you could figure out the interal ordering mechanisms).

Cons

Coming in as an employee of an acquired company, the transition was very rough. The person leading our transition into HP left, and we were left floundering for months.

Despite incredibly low scores on internal surveys, division management did very little to correct workplace issues. The plan to raise survey scores internally was to base our performance reviews on the results of the survey.

good company with clever people, late with product releases

Current Employee - Technical Consultant in Bracknell, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Technical Consultant in Bracknell, England (UK)

I have been working at Hewlett-Packard

Pros

Working for the largest IT manufacturer in the world means that customers / resellers want to know what you offer, some great products for great price points makes advising the solution easier, you work with some very knowledgable people,

Cons

Management should focus on bringing out products out on time and with all the appropriate material related to it i.e. demonstration models for in-country use, training packages for customers and resellers, promotions and solutions documents;

find a way of promoting employees internally, find a way of cutting the dead wood out, if an employee gets an I/ P- grade twice in a row make it clear they are no longer welcome,

There are newer employer reviews for Hewlett-Packard