Hewlett-Packard

www.hp.com

Hard work and dedication is rewarded

Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) Santa Clara, CA

Prosflexibility, work and family balance, growth opportunities, good working environment, you get rewarded on performance, travel, encouraged self development and good people.

ConsI personally did not have any issues working at HP. HP has changed since I worked there, so I am not sure what the current working environment is now.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep rewarding the dedicated, compassionate, hard working people who really care about the growth and welfare of the company. Challenge employee's to keep improving themselves and keep them motivated to want to make Hewlett Packard a great place to work.

great place to work with great people

Client Business Manager (Former Employee) Houston, TX

I worked at Hewlett-Packard full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: surrounded by great people and lots of talen Cons: Compaq merger lowered the talent level in management Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Proud of HP

I have been working at Hewlett-Packard full-time

Pros: Culture and environment, respect people and trust people. Cons: Pace slowed down. Have been through a lot of changes… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up with a clear direction. More
There are newer reviews on Hewlett-Packard.

Worked for Hewlett-Packard? Contribute to the Community!