Hewlett-Packard

I have worked for HP for over 10+ years

Current Employee - Financial Analyst  in  Detroit, MI
Current Employee - Financial Analyst in Detroit, MI

I have been working at Hewlett-Packard full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Opportunities to move within different areas or change roles every few years. However these are normally lateral moves or rotations with no opportunities to advance or get promoted.

Cons

One of the pros used to be work life balance with the opportunity to work from home. This is changing for many of the employees especially in Finance. Next I will quote another review I agree with. "The finance systems and processes are much too difficult. We spend way too much time getting the numbers and making sure they are right and they "tie" between the numerous reports. Even directors, managers, and high level analysts are spending unnecessary time doing this. There is too much time wasted on internal debates that finance gets stuck in between and even need to facilitate, and that ultimately do not impact HP's overall earnings."

Take actions that will truly have a positive impact on our business. Get back to being innovative and turn the company around. This involves partly listening to your employees but more on taking decisive action and tough decisions. Please giving employees the tools they need to be successful. And finally recognizing and compensating your employees fairly. .

8882 Other Employee Reviews for Hewlett-Packard (View Most Recent)

Account Support Manager

Current Employee - ASM Account Support Manager
    Current Employee - ASM Account Support Manager

I have been working at Hewlett-Packard full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Great teaming, large Fortune 15 Company, stable, name recognition

Cons

Stagnant, Internal promotion opporunities limited at this time

No support from Management

I worked at Hewlett-Packard full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Colleagues of this company are nice. Unfortunately, management take these for granded

Cons

The management does not support you at all on anyway shape or form. They do not bother to keep employee to update there skills to stay competitive.

Keep employees happy by giving some challenges that expand there horizons. And please support them when they ask for training

There are newer employer reviews for Hewlett-Packard

Worked for Hewlett-Packard? Contribute to the Community!