Hewlett-Packard
3.0 of 5 8,233 reviews
www.hp.com Palo Alto, CA 5000+ Employees

Lacking Direction

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe technology you'll get to touch and work with on a daily basis is outstanding. Lots of prototype hardware and opportunities to learn. The promotions I received were better than expected, and I had great opportunities to work with very knowledgeable people.

ConsThe company lacked an overall direction, as did my organization. Products continuously went back to the drawing board and incredible amounts of time were wasted trying to figure out what products to build. After a while, that gets pretty old. I feel like the company was improving significantly with Meg Whitman's leadership, but it still has a ways to go.

Used to be good company

Database Administrator (Current Employee)
    Roseville, CA

I have been working at Hewlett-Packard full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: global opportunity, good environment to work Cons: bad company performance, too much lay off More

sales engineer

I have been working at Hewlett-Packard

Pros: big company a lot of opportunities Cons: slow internal processes. Things move slow internally Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Hewlett-Packard.

Worked for Hewlett-Packard? Contribute to the Community!

Hewlett-Packard – Why Work for Us?

The start-up that started it all. Six decades before high tech and dot coms existed, classmates Bill Hewlett and Dave Packard built an audio oscillator in a garage and launched a technology revolution. Today we’re… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hewlett-Packard reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Hewlett-Packard CEO Meg Whitman. All reviews posted anonymously by Hewlett-Packard employees.