Hewlett-Packard
3.0 of 5 7,547 reviews
www.hp.com Palo Alto, CA 5000+ Employees

Great place to launch your tech sales career!

Sales Manager (Former Employee)
Colorado Springs, CO

I worked at Hewlett-Packard full-time for more than 5 years

ProsEntry level sales roles are manageable. Lots of training. Good benefits. Good growth opportunities. Strong brand recognition.

ConsHP searching for its identity. Hope Meg really is the answer. Very complex company that has a lot of great people and products, but needs to get out of it's own way.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay your sales people what they are worth and your company will turnaround much faster. Talent seems to grow there, then leave for better pay and more rewarding challenges.

Really good company that is continually improving to become a great company.

IT Business Analyst (Current Employee)
Houston, TX

I have been working at Hewlett-Packard full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Flexible work schedule. Great people. Fun atmosphere. Awesome benefits and… Cons: Fast paced environment. Compensation is not the best. Too… Advice to Senior Management: Reward employees more frequently Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Meh

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Hewlett-Packard

Pros: Large well known global company Cons: Way too much red tape to get anything done More

There are newer reviews on Hewlett-Packard.

Worked for Hewlett-Packard? Contribute to the Community!

Hewlett-Packard – Why Work for Us?

The start-up that started it all. Six decades before high tech and dot coms existed, classmates Bill Hewlett and Dave Packard built an audio oscillator in a garage and launched a technology revolution. Today we’re… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hewlett-Packard reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Hewlett-Packard CEO Meg Whitman. All reviews posted anonymously by Hewlett-Packard employees.