Hewlett-Packard

www.hp.com

Very much appreciate their professional and long standing profile

Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsI enjoy working with HP because it's a place where my skills and experience can be fully appreciated. I've always wanted to work with HP. It is one of the most talked about companies to work for when I was in school and there after.

ConsStriving to become leaders. So many of my professional friends have excelled in their field while working for HP. It is a very competitive place to be. I'm a very competitive person due to my athletical background.

Advice to Senior ManagementI'm a professional with detail organizational skills. I respect my leaders and work hard to help promote them. For if I promote them to their next level, I can see myself following it their footsteps.

Excellent - I really enjoy this aspect of HP and hope to experience more.

Recruiter (Current Employee) Sacramento, CA

I have been working at Hewlett-Packard full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: People at HP are great and always supportive of their peers and… Cons: RSU's are not as competitive at HP as they are with other… Advice to Senior Management: Wake up Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Excellent entry-level opportunity.

Svc Info Developer (Current Employee) El Paso, TX

I have been working at Hewlett-Packard full-time

Pros: Relaxed work environment, flexible hours, work from home optional Cons: Career advancement and further compensation very slow, all management needs… Advice to Senior Management: Many issues with possible microagression toward developers amongst lower level management. Need to learn difference between… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Hewlett-Packard.

Worked for Hewlett-Packard? Contribute to the Community!