Hewlett-Packard

www.hp.com

I have had a wonderful experience working with numerous global HP partners and colleagues throughout the US.

Business Operations Manager (Current Employee) Houston, TX

ProsI truly appreciate the flexibility in working from home or in the office setting environment that I have utilized from time to time. This company stance has allowed me to have a great work-life balance. HP consistently challenged me as a project manager where I led global teams allowing me great personal growth high consistent interactions with colleagues and partners from around the world. I love it!

ConsOffice culture can be a bit confusing and I was hired for a one-year contract, thus, a temporary employee which causes undue stress on the personal side as I have had to take the time to job search at HP and other companies. I feel like I am in a bit of limbo on what my future is with the company. Senior management tells me I am doing a great job, yet no one has come forth and hired me on a permanent basis yet.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would strongly urge HP when they hire employees on a one-year temporary contract it should be with the thought of a smooth transition from the contract to a full time permanent employee if the employee has worked out well.

The big prize is behind the salary

Project Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Hewlett-Packard full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Flexible times, excelent work/life balance. Cons: The salary could be better. Other companies can pay +25-30%… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Job security and salary vs environment

Quality Program Analyst (Former Employee) Roseville, CA

I worked at Hewlett-Packard full-time for less than a year

Pros: The environment is really friendly! Everyone is very polite and respectful and you will love the people you… Cons: They don't pay good for the amount of work that is expected! And you do… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Hewlett-Packard.

Worked for Hewlett-Packard? Contribute to the Community!