Hewlett-Packard

www.hp.com
  www.hp.com
There are newer employer reviews for Hewlett-Packard

Recent management changes are in the process of trying to get HP back to its roots of R&D and innovation.

Current Employee - ASIC Design Engineer  in  Boise, ID
Current Employee - ASIC Design Engineer in Boise, ID

I have been working at Hewlett-Packard

Pros

HP is once again learning from the mistakes they have made in the recent past and trying to take corrective action.

Cons

Still need to deal with exceptions (isolated salary problems for young talent) and not get caught up on company policy.

Please do what we can to keep our talented young engineers. Some of my high performing coworkers are so grossly underpaid that they are a flight risk. The cost it would take to replace them should be the market measure and not the curves that are currently being used.

8800 Other Employee Reviews for Hewlett-Packard (View Most Recent)

Good

Current Employee - Marketing Analyst  in  Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Marketing Analyst in Austin, TX

I have been working at Hewlett-Packard

Pros

Smart team members, several careers within the same company

Cons

Very hard to climb the corporate ladder, can get stuck in one job for a long time, hiring typically happens based on who you know.

Help employees grow, improve and encourage training and compensation is average compared to the industry.

Dis-Satisfied with lack of opportunity for growth

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Rio Rancho, NM
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rio Rancho, NM

I have been working at Hewlett-Packard

Pros

Hewlett Packard has a strong brand name world-wide and folks recognize the product as being reliable. They offer discount pricing for employee with a great selection.

Cons

Training is limited and on your own time. Lack of opportunity for career growth and lack of financial gains. They preach "The HP Way" but it is lacking.

Bring back "The HP Way" or don't use it at all. Read these reviews and take action to improve because there are a lot of unhappy folks working for HP.

There are newer employer reviews for Hewlett-Packard

Worked for Hewlett-Packard? Contribute to the Community!