Hexcel

My worst job experience

Former Employee - ERP Support Analyst in West Valley City, UT
Former Employee - ERP Support Analyst in West Valley City, UT

I worked at Hexcel

Pros

About the only good things I can say about this company are the benefits are pretty good and what they manufacture, composite material, is very interesting. This is really cool stuff and the science and technology to produce it is very cool. A lot of people in manufacturing, engineering and IT are great to work with.

Cons

This isn't a good place for someone in IT or software development. They are a 24/7 facility and are undermanned to support the facility and use antiquated technology so systems are always failing. The IT staff is scattered across the globe making communication difficult and the leadership is non-existent. Poor decisions made by IT management and leadership has resulted in a stressful and frustrating environment. I left the company some time ago but they churned a lot of employees since I left in the same position. The IT department needs to be completely overhauled.

Where do I begin.

20 Other Employee Reviews for Hexcel (View Most Recent)

It's OK..... (Dublin, CA site)

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, CA

I have been working at Hexcel

Pros

Generally speaking, the people are great, along with the few sour apples you'd find at any company

Cons

Known to underpay
    Generally a somewhat depressing/jaded atmosphere
    Not much room to grow
    Some departmental restructuring that took place seemed unnecessary and not conducive to the best interest of the company

n/a

For Anything...

I have been working at Hexcel

Pros

Very good rate of salary no beyond compare to other companies that I worked with. Good benefits. Good people to work with.

Cons

Leadership : Wish they could be more fair. know how to appreciate employee more for doing a good job.rather than making a mistakes. Listen to all employees rather than to a selective people only. Give good encouragement rather than saying you can always bid out. Be more approachable to all employee. Be a positive leader even we are in the bottom pit of a problem.

CHANGE : Employee have the right to know before hand if there is change going to be made. Change is good but not to everybody. Some already happy where they are. I believe.. Happy employee..works productively..results good products. When employee is happy...he/she SAFE all times. When employee is overwork, stress and not happy is prune to hurt themselves..safety isuue.

There are newer employer reviews for Hexcel