Hi-Line

www.hi-line.com
  www.hi-line.com
There are newer employer reviews for Hi-Line

It was an awesome work experience with a great work environment!

Former Employee - Product Photographer for Catalog in Dallas, TX
Former Employee - Product Photographer for Catalog in Dallas, TX

I worked at Hi-Line as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

The employees including upper management were always extremely helpful in helping me obtain my deadlines and meet my goals.

Cons

The job was in Dallas and I lived in Nashville. Too much time away from home.

My advice to management is to keep on doing the great job that you do!

Jul 11, 2014

We can certainly appreciate the difficulties of working in another city so far from home. Hi-Line thanks you for your compliments, service and continued support of our company. If you ever make it ... More

9 Other Employee Reviews for Hi-Line (View Most Recent)

Hi-Line has changed my life.

Current Employee - Hi-Line Corporate Recruiter in Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Hi-Line Corporate Recruiter in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Hi-Line full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I am one of Hi-Line’s Corporate Recruiters, so I witness the start of a new career with each of our Territory Managers. I watch from the beginning of the training process, unfolding with the support and dedication of the entire company, how they become successful and independent while maintaining the highest degree of energy, enthusiasm, and integrity.
    Hi-Line’s core values of integrity, quality products and quality service are performed and valued on a daily basis. This company has my total dedication and respect. Thank you Hi-Line for making me a part of your family.

Cons

How many years have you waited to become someone you have always wanted to be? Join our Hi-Line family and make it happen!

Thank you for always having everyone's best interest at heart and caring so much about our success and future.

Jul 11, 2014

Hi-Line is honored to have you as one of our Corporate Recruiter's. May your career at Hi-Line be filled with continued success and happiness.

Hi-Line has changed my life for the better.

I have been working at Hi-Line full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Opportunity to make a great income as a territory manager, advancement from within, ongoing training opportunities, management loves to help territory managers succeed.

Cons

Territory managers often experience a lot of windshield time. The cost of operating a Hi-Line store is significant but worthwhile for a person driven to succeed. New territory managers will generally spend one to two years developing their territories before they begin generating a great income.

Identify the strengths of each territory manager and sales manager. Let those who are good at opening new business focus on that task, and let those who are good at maintaining customers focus on that activity. These complementary roles will enable the company to gain more market share and grow more quickly.

Jul 11, 2014

Thank You for your comments. Constant Improvement is something that everyone at Hi-Line is committed to achieving each and every day.

There are newer employer reviews for Hi-Line