There are newer employer reviews for Hi-Line

FANTASTIC DEBT FREE COMPANY!!!!!

Current Employee - Corporate Recruiter  in  Charlotte, NC
Current Employee - Corporate Recruiter in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Hi-Line full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have worked for some pretty incredible companies through out my career, but I have to say that the Support, Training and Management that I've receievd with HI-LINE has been the best experience!! I work virtually and never feel left to figure things out on my own, I always feel appreciated and LOVE my position within the company. It's hard to find a company that not only appreciates your hard work, but has a system in place to reward you with uncapped commissions and a very lucrative bonus plan. HI-LINE is DEBT FREE and offers top of the line benefits after 30 days of employement. They have exceeded my expectations and I am looking forward to a long career and retiring with them 20+ years from now. My advice would be if you have the opportunity to work with HI-LINE you should jump at the chance.

Cons

I have not experienced any Con's with HI-LINE and am really enjoying my employment with them.

Keep up the good work! I appreciate all the support and encouragement I have been given in my position.

Jul 11, 2014

Hi-Line thanks you for your kind words and we look forward to throwing your retirement party, whenever that may be.

9 Other Employee Reviews for Hi-Line (View Most Recent)

Outstanding Company. Fantastic People.

Current Employee - Sales  in  DFW, TX
    Current Employee - Sales in DFW, TX

I have been working at Hi-Line full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Hi-Line is committed to servicing many different industries while maintaining very high values. The Integrity level of this company is excellent. High Quality People, High Quality Products. I have been employed at Hi-Line for over 15 years and I am part of a company that has a real 'family' feel to the atmosphere and culture. The tenure of employees is something that impresses me. The Corporate office has many employees that have worked here 20, 30 and even 40+ years. That right there tells me what a great place to work at if the employees love what they do and stay around for that long. I enjoy coming to work everyday and I can truly say that I love my job at Hi-Line too! I am so glad to be part of a Christian-based organization that always puts the customer first with impeccable service. Hi-Line is an Outstanding Company with Fantastic People.

Cons

I have never had a negative experience while working at Hi-Line in my 15+ years. This company has never 'over-promised and under-delivered' anything to me or anyone else that I have ever seen or heard about.

Again, Hi-Line has such an awesome culture that all of us feel like we are important to the continued growth of this company. Management is fair and committed to doing the right thing every time. Like we say here at Hi-Line, "everyone is helping row the boat"!

Jul 11, 2014

Hi-Line loves that longevity is so prevalent with its employee's tenure. Thank You for helping row the boat. We hope you have a happy and successful career with Hi-Line.

Deceptive recruiting

Former Employee - Territory Manager  in  Charlotte, NC
    Former Employee - Territory Manager in Charlotte, NC

I worked at Hi-Line full-time for less than a year

Pros

NONE at all anytime soon

Cons

They obtain all your personal financial , ssn, etc to see if your credit is good enough to buy their truck including financing the inventory.. They told me the former salesman on this route retired after 22 yrs but can't get in touch with him? Hmmm

Don't mislead to hire.

Jul 11, 2014

We are saddened to hear this inaccurate information was given to anyone. Hi-Line's Territory Manager's do own and operate their own Mobile Stores so financing procedures are common. However ... More

There are newer employer reviews for Hi-Line

Worked for Hi-Line? Contribute to the Community!