Hibbett Sports
www.hibbett.com Birmingham, AL 5000+ Employees

A good company to work for overall

Assistant Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Hibbett Sports

ProsHibbett is a rapidly growing company which does have many advancement opportunities. The people you get to work with at the store level are usually good people who enjoy their jobs. The discounts available on certain merchandise is very good.

ConsThe pay is far below what it could be when you consider the amount of work expected from all levels of management.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore trust in the average store manager would be greatly appreciated by almost all store personnel. Better communication between distribution and stores would also help store personnel communicate better with the local community.

Good experience

I have been working at Hibbett Sports

Pros: Easy going, easy to learn products and meet with a… Cons: Don't move up in the company, don't expect a raise. Advice to Senior Management: Store management is fine, corporate needs to be less stingy… More

Hibbett Sports Review

Assistant Coach (Current Employee)
Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Hibbett Sports part-time for more than a year

Pros: Flexible schedules for employees who are working through college. Hibbett Sports teaches… Cons: Hibbett Sports pays their employees minimum wage, which is basically saying "I would pay you less… Advice to Senior Management: Invest in technology--new register software, updated website, new transferring processes.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Hibbett Sports.

Worked for Hibbett Sports? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hibbett Sports reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Hibbett Sports CEO Jeffry O. Rosenthal. All reviews posted anonymously by Hibbett Sports employees.