No where to advance

Current Employee - Advisory Analyst in Eden Prairie, MN
Current Employee - Advisory Analyst in Eden Prairie, MN

I have been working at HighJump

Pros

Was fun until I wanted to travel less. Then I became stuck in a job with no advancement opportunities. Many cliques.

Cons

No advancement opportunities, no management support, manager would talk in circles for hours with no decisions.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

High pressure and High energy environment

Former Employee - Senior Consultant in Eden Prairie, MN
    Former Employee - Senior Consultant in Eden Prairie, MN

I worked at HighJump

Pros

I loved my job profile and the opportunity to go meet different clients - which expanded my horizons and my domain knowledge quite a bit.

Cons

Travel can get crazy and the constant pressure to keep the billing percentile can sometimes make people do things that they wouldn't do otherwise.

Advice to Management

Good luck in your decisions and the goals that you are pursuing - sometimes a radical change can be good but you do lose some quality people.

We're all on the same team - I think........

Former Employee - Server Specialist in Eden Prairie, MN
    Former Employee - Server Specialist in Eden Prairie, MN

I worked at HighJump

Pros

Co-workers within my department worked well to ship out product, and when I needed help they were always willing to be there.

Cons

Projects were not sold properly by account reps. It was basically an open SOW for most projects. Promise everything for the customer, instead of under promise and over deliver. Once a Server Specialist is on the ground at a customer site getting support from most developers including seniors was very difficult. The service desk would email you examples on how to resolve instead of working with you on an issue. It also seemed like high school in some respects between hr and the marketing folks.. It was also funny when 3m would come down from their palace to tell everyone you're doing a great job - oh and who are you again.....

Advice to Management

Do not over promise everything to customers, to get the deal done.