There are newer employer reviews for HighRadius

A Best Place To Work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Hyderābād (India)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at HighRadius full-time

Pros

>Superb work satisfaction
>A place to learn

Cons

So far so good..nothing to fill in this area :)

Can work on Branding coz "When you got it you should Flaunt it" :D

Cheers!!!

48 Other Employee Reviews for HighRadius (View Most Recent)

A Great Place to Build a Career

Former Employee - Sales  in  Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Sales in Houston, TX

I worked at HighRadius full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great exposure to SAP and SaaS. Leadership is smart and willing to go the extra mile to close deals. I always felt like we had the smartest guy in the room on our team. Amazing pre sales support. The absolute unquestioned leader in their core space. Great products, a company that is always developing new products and evolving. Low pressure to sell right away as long as you are doing the right things daily. I will forever be grateful of the coaching and mentoring I received. This is a company where you can build the foundation for your career. Company genuinely wants to provide a fun work environment.

Cons

Leadership is brilliant but attempts to do everything. I believe there is a lot of gossip which starts from the top. I was asked to discuss co-workers, bosses, etc. Commission structure for sales team needs to be fixed.

Forget it! It's hell with no job security.

Current Employee - Analyst  in  Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Analyst in Houston, TX

I have been working at HighRadius full-time for more than a year

Pros

I am thinking of leaving when my bond expires. I learnt only a few good things and industry practices from my mentor who suddenly vanished from this company. Management is very bad, no proper practices, and nothing much to expect in the appraisal. Good people stay for six months and then go. Those months are the only months of some learning. Then it is clueless future.
    Remaining workers are asked to work like slaves. As long as you are there, pay is industry standard - that is the only good thing about it.

Cons

Good challenging work but with equally challenging management. That makes it double challenges to handle. My friends in other companies enjoy better practices, and good amount of learning with no worry about job security.
    Here there is no proper career path. Any work comes, it is given to anyone - no proper organization. They say it is agile methodology.

They never hear a thing. Very Very Bossy. No proper mechanism for anything. Just pure dictators. Wonder how can such humans exist in a peace loving nation?

There are newer employer reviews for HighRadius

Worked for HighRadius? Contribute to the Community!