Highlands Community Services Center for Behavioral Health

www.highlandscsb.org
Unclaimed Profile
There are newer employer reviews for Highlands Community Services Center for Behavioral Health

excellent experience

Current Employee - Unit Manager in Abingdon, VA
Current Employee - Unit Manager in Abingdon, VA

I have been working at Highlands Community Services Center for Behavioral Health full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

promote from within, supportive of higher education

Cons

No real cons with this company

Advice to Management

keep up the good work

Other Employee Reviews for Highlands Community Services Center for Behavioral Health

A good place to work and develop a career within the Mental Health Society.

Current Employee - Therapeutic Day Treatment Counselor II in Abingdon, VA
    Current Employee - Therapeutic Day Treatment Counselor II in Abingdon, VA

Pros

Great Coworkers Great Benefits, Holiday and Vacation is as Teacher's schedule.

Cons

High burn out with Mental Health.

Best job I've ever had

Current Employee - Intensive Case Manager in Abingdon, VA
    Current Employee - Intensive Case Manager in Abingdon, VA

I have been working at Highlands Community Services Center for Behavioral Health full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Supportive leadership, bosses that work as hard as their employees, great pay & great environment. There always seems to be opportunity that the director provides to win prizes, PTO, and he's always looking for ways to boost morale.

Cons

No cons in my opinion. The job is tough work but nothing that you can't handle with a good work/life balance. Highlands always encourages taking time off if you need it, with a great PTO rate to support that.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work. My management has always been there for me to learn or give me leadership in tough situations. I never have an issue getting in touch with my bosses or getting them to take a minute to sit down with me if I need to staff with them. Wonderful open door policy.

Work at Highlands Community Services Center for Behavioral Health? Share Your Experiences

Highlands Community Services Center for Behavioral Health