There are newer employer reviews for Highline Community College

Excellent, the staff at highline show a true commitment excellence

I have been working at Highline Community College

Pros

Highline provides the best opportunities for their staff and students. If your looking for a place that offers the best for the employees, highline is it.

Cons

The only con I con I can offer about highline is the somewhat aging state of facilities, however that said it is a community college.

Only advice to management would be to consider moving up the ranks to becoming an actually college of university because all the traits are already there.

reviews filtered by
  1. I worked in Student Services for about 1 year

I worked at Highline Community College full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Great people to work with - very flexible, kind, and fun environment. The students are generally wonderful. My favorite job, if I was working a 9-5 still - I'd want to do it here... I'm now a small business owner now so...I don't consider what I do a job anymore. :)

Cons

The pay is very low for what you will be expected to do. If you're looking to make a lot of $ for the amount of work you do - this isn't the place. However, turnover is relatively low so perhaps it's not all about the $$.

2. I am satsfied

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, WA

I have been working at Highline Community College part-time (less than a year)

Pros

I worked for this company while attending school. I would say that both experiences have been pleasant and helpful to my future career goals.

Cons

I was just part-time but the salary wasn't anything to brag about.

There are newer employer reviews for Highline Community College