Hill Brothers Transportation

There are newer employer reviews for Hill Brothers Transportation

No Training, No Recognition, Huge expectations for little to no pay

Current Employee - Receptionist in Omaha, NE
Current Employee - Receptionist in Omaha, NE

I have been working at Hill Brothers Transportation full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Always something going on, If your williing to stick your neck out and lose your job you can move up but if you fail like I said you can lose your job. If you learn on the go its a great place to hit the ground running.

Cons

Your expected to just learn by osmosis. Once your hired thats pretty much it there is no training program in order to learn your job, they lose all interest in you but yelling at you to do your job faster. The pressure is intense and everything is falling apart constantly. When you do a good job your manager wont care or give any accolades.

Advice to Management

Show some interest in employess and actually train them. Pay them what they are worth and give them an actual health insurance that pays for something and doesnt' break them.

reviews filtered by

You get out what you put in

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

I have been working at Hill Brothers Transportation full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Friendly co-workers, they will keep you busy, brand is recognized in the industry, new equipment, mental and physical health of employees is very important to company, growing, expanding, location of office is great, recruiters are very knowledgeable and tell it like it is. Honesty.

Cons

at times, direction is cloudy; communication needs to be improved, the leaders of the company tell it like it is (not a bad thing sometimes) workload can be sometimes stressful.

Advice to Management

Listen, discuss, value other opinions

wow!loved this company for 1 1/2 years,and now i loathe it, just found out ..WATCH UR BACK.they will burn u.

Current Employee - Driver in Omaha, NE
    Current Employee - Driver in Omaha, NE

I have been working at Hill Brothers Transportation full-time (more than a year)

Pros

i love there equipment thats what drew me here. drivers are friendly,mechanics are nice and seem 2 love what there doing,safety A+ orientation A+ logs A+

Cons

work over 7o hrs a week and not get compensated,.they will not back u,they only hire stupid,yep,i wasted almost 2yrs here.it took me that long 2 catch their lies.and find out how they really feel about me.its just a select few that ruin it 4 every one,mechanics r great and friendly,a couple n the office,and a couple dispatchers,but havent met them all,so i cant say to much about them.yeah,they know u by name,but u will still be just an ass bhind the wheel. almost all the dispatchers came out of the bullet proof glass @ WERNER,yep scared the heeby jeebys out of me when i found that out.

Advice to Management

you are no better than me ur,heartless and uncaring.they have 2 carry umbrella's in case it rains.

There are newer employer reviews for Hill Brothers Transportation