Hill Brothers Transportation

There are newer employer reviews for Hill Brothers Transportation

No Training, No Recognition, Huge expectations for little to no pay

Current Employee - Receptionist  in  Omaha, NE
Current Employee - Receptionist in Omaha, NE

I have been working at Hill Brothers Transportation full-time for less than a year

Pros

Always something going on, If your williing to stick your neck out and lose your job you can move up but if you fail like I said you can lose your job. If you learn on the go its a great place to hit the ground running.

Cons

Your expected to just learn by osmosis. Once your hired thats pretty much it there is no training program in order to learn your job, they lose all interest in you but yelling at you to do your job faster. The pressure is intense and everything is falling apart constantly. When you do a good job your manager wont care or give any accolades.

Show some interest in employess and actually train them. Pay them what they are worth and give them an actual health insurance that pays for something and doesnt' break them.

7 Other Employee Reviews for Hill Brothers Transportation (View Most Recent)

wow!loved this company for 1 1/2 years,and now i loathe it, just found out ..WATCH UR BACK.they will burn u.

Current Employee - Driver  in  Omaha, NE
    Current Employee - Driver in Omaha, NE

I have been working at Hill Brothers Transportation full-time for more than a year

Pros

i love there equipment thats what drew me here. drivers are friendly,mechanics are nice and seem 2 love what there doing,safety A+ orientation A+ logs A+

Cons

work over 7o hrs a week and not get compensated,.they will not back u,they only hire stupid,yep,i wasted almost 2yrs here.it took me that long 2 catch their lies.and find out how they really feel about me.its just a select few that ruin it 4 every one,mechanics r great and friendly,a couple n the office,and a couple dispatchers,but havent met them all,so i cant say to much about them.yeah,they know u by name,but u will still be just an ass bhind the wheel. almost all the dispatchers came out of the bullet proof glass @ WERNER,yep scared the heeby jeebys out of me when i found that out.

you are no better than me ur,heartless and uncaring.they have 2 carry umbrella's in case it rains.

What direction is the company going now?

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Omaha, NE
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

I have been working at Hill Brothers Transportation

Pros

At best, the company is centrally located in the city of Omaha so access is easy. And, their equipment is nicely colored in red and white.

Cons

If you define communicaiton as being berated through intolerable screaming, this place is for you. If you enjoy being dumped on with an impossibly daunting list of tasks because the company refuses to hire replacements for those smart enough to leave, this place is for you. If you will consider taking a reduction in pay upon your start, with the promise and anticipation of a "reasonable" increase that will never come, this place is for you. If you like to direction of the company being determined by Helen Keller, this place is for you. Let's see what CSA2010 makes of this place.

Make no mistake, you are as infallable as the rest of the employees. All departments need to get on the same page and upper management and owners need to keep a clear, confident and calm working environment.

There are newer employer reviews for Hill Brothers Transportation

Worked for Hill Brothers Transportation? Contribute to the Community!