Hill-Rom Holdings

www.hill-rom.com

Poor Communications and Lack of Trust

Field Service Representative (Current Employee)

ProsDecent pay and benefits. Some but not all local management is willing and understanding that work is not more important that family and personal life.

ConsSenior management is completely oblivious to the harsh realities of employees in the field and are unwilling to take suggestions for improvement. Field employees are unable obtain resources to do job effectively and efficiently. The field is always short handed because they refuse to replace those employees that leave quickly, if at all. Senior Management has lost confidence and in the field employees, including tracking and monitoring of phone calls, email, text messages and GPS on all vehicles to monitor where employees are, and for how long, Including meal breaks and stopping for fuel, snacks, or drinks.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your field employees, including service and sales. Treat employees with dignity and respect and allow us the freedom to do our jobs effectively by providing us the resources to do so. Don't fake the importance of safety as a priority only to berate those that are injured on the job, and make internal numbers your ultimate priority.

The company needs to get back on track

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Hill-Rom Holdings

Pros: Decisions could be driven from bottom up if you have… Cons: Constant leadership changes, unclear company's direction, continuous struggle between Batesville… Advice to Senior Management: Company's directions always get hijacked by the locals. Need to get the company out of this downward spiral. 80%… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Field Service

I have been working at Hill-Rom Holdings

Pros: Compared to factories, this is a great job. Cons: No home time. They want your entire life to revolve… Advice to Senior Management: More pay increases and more time off. More

There are newer reviews on Hill-Rom Holdings.

Worked for Hill-Rom Holdings? Contribute to the Community!