There are newer employer reviews for Hilti USA

Good company

Former Employee - Web Content Editor  in  Tulsa, OK
Former Employee - Web Content Editor in Tulsa, OK

I worked at Hilti USA full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

One of the best reasons to work for Hilti is the job security and the ability to travel throughout the United States and across the globe.

Cons

The downside of working at Hilti is limited opportunities for career advancement if you don't have or want a sales background. Also, the construction industry is suffering at the moment.

N/A

174 Other Employee Reviews for Hilti USA (View Most Recent)

Very proud of the company, our products and my teammates.

Current Employee - Director  in  Tulsa, OK
    Current Employee - Director in Tulsa, OK

I have been working at Hilti USA

Pros

I believe this organization is a good fit for me and other like-minded team members. If you are committed, caring and driven to be better and open to new challenges, this is a great place to be. A strong culture which I see in action every day. Strong values and sense of community and willingness to give back.

Cons

Change is a constant so you are always kept on your toes (game on), but in a challenging market environment you have to be responsive to stay competitive.

Keep focused. Continue to maintain that personal touch and connection to team members at all levels so everyone understands their individual importance and how it contributes to our success.

A great place to work with great people and products

Current Employee - Manager - Marketing Communications  in  Tulsa, OK
    Current Employee - Manager - Marketing Communications in Tulsa, OK

I have been working at Hilti USA

Pros

Great people, culture and benefits. A really great company to work for in Tulsa, OK.

Cons

Very little cons. Maybe duplication of effort, better salary, more defined roles and responsibilities.

There are newer employer reviews for Hilti USA

Worked for Hilti USA? Contribute to the Community!