Hilti USA

www.us.hilti.com

Hilti lacks the vision to go from good to great!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Orlando, FL

ProsHilti has great products and commitment to innovation. Their products are the best in the industry. The overall talent in the organization is good especially in the technical disciplines.

ConsHilti has a very inflexible and short sided view of the world. Even thought they operate as a global company the leadership tends to be very closed minded towards new ideas and ways of conducting business. Clearly, the biggest struggle Hilti has in the development of leadership. They are not good at development of internal talent and are even worse at integrating talent from the outside. This is a company will loads of potential but is clearly lost on how to go from good to great.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe management at Hilti needs to develop a more customer focused approach to everything that they do. SAP is not designed to be a platform to develop a market or customer strategy. Also, the management needs to start to focus on developing leadership talent instead of ranking everyone without actions and programs for performance improvement. Anyone can rank and judge people a progressive organization will develop talent.

Not what it used to be

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Tulsa, OK

I have been working at Hilti USA

Pros: Great Products Solid Innovation (product) Although salary is lower than average the… Cons: Poor leadership at the highest level Puppet management - Senior managers look to the CEO… Advice to Senior Management: Have worked here over 15 years and have never seen the morale worse. Time to make a change… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

a good company to build a career in sales or marketing

Account Manager (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Hilti USA

Pros: strong leadership and development in sales and products plus training… Cons: the leadership is very tight on money as far as salary compensations… Advice to Senior Management: Truly promote and develop people that brings the best to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Hilti USA.

Worked for Hilti USA? Contribute to the Community!