Hilti USA

Great Employer

Former Employee - Account Manager in San Diego, CA
Former Employee - Account Manager in San Diego, CA

I worked at Hilti USA

Pros

The culture of the company is great and you really feel proud to be part of it. The pay is okay and there are opportunities to advance.

Cons

In order to get promoted into a position that pays a bit more you have to be extremely open to move anywhere in the world, and to move without hesitation within a few weeks or so.

There is not much to say about the management. Any supervisor I came in contact with conducted themselves very professionally and treated the employees fairly.

181 Other Employee Reviews for Hilti USA (View Most Recent)

Hilti lacks the vision to go from good to great!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Hilti USA

Pros

Hilti has great products and commitment to innovation. Their products are the best in the industry. The overall talent in the organization is good especially in the technical disciplines.

Cons

Hilti has a very inflexible and short sided view of the world. Even thought they operate as a global company the leadership tends to be very closed minded towards new ideas and ways of conducting business. Clearly, the biggest struggle Hilti has in the development of leadership. They are not good at development of internal talent and are even worse at integrating talent from the outside. This is a company will loads of potential but is clearly lost on how to go from good to great.

The management at Hilti needs to develop a more customer focused approach to everything that they do. SAP is not designed to be a platform to develop a market or customer strategy. Also, the management needs to start to focus on developing leadership talent instead of ranking everyone without actions and programs for performance improvement. Anyone can rank and judge people a progressive organization will develop talent.

Great Company!

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Hilti USA

Pros

Great company! Best in the industry coming form experience!
    The pay is also the equal to, or best in the industry
    Private company!

Cons

SAP system is difficult to learn at the beginning, but I'm sure it will come over time, it has for everyone else!

Good Job, maybe try to give more SAP training in BTS in order for employees to become acclimated with the process!

There are newer employer reviews for Hilti USA