Hilton Garden Inn
hiltongardeninn.hilton.com Nashville, TN 500 to 999 Employees

Outstanding Company to work with!

Front Desk Agent (Current Employee)
Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Hilton Garden Inn full-time for more than 3 years

ProsThis is probably one of the best job to have when you're in college. You get to meet a lot of people, get connection while working. Since I have internet access, I often do my homework, online discussion here at work. My managers are very flexible with our schedule and is readily there if we needed help.

ConsPay rate is very upsetting considering with the people we have to deal with. Raise is not that great either. This is probably not a job for someone who get offended easily, quiet, and has no motivation at all. But this job is a good place to be in especially when you're majoring psychology, business, or any other related jobs to customer service.

Advice to Senior Managementgive better raise or bonus to make your hard working workers feel like they're being appreciated.

A learning experience.

Server (Former Employee)
Columbia, SC

I worked at Hilton Garden Inn full-time for more than a year

Pros: The pay scale, tips and benefits offered Cons: Split shifts, favoritism by management, lack of consistency in scheduling. Advice to Senior Management: Streamline the management, training management in people skills, provide… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Mixed feelings about experience

Front Desk Agent (Former Employee)
Athens, GA

I worked at Hilton Garden Inn part-time for less than a year

Pros: Friendly staff. Flexible with schedule at times. Cons: Let go of employees without considering the affect it would… More

There are newer reviews on Hilton Garden Inn.

Worked for Hilton Garden Inn? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hilton Garden Inn reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Hilton Garden Inn employees.