Hilton Grand Vacations

www.hiltongrandvacations.com
  www.hiltongrandvacations.com
There are newer employer reviews for Hilton Grand Vacations

Highly Recommend!!! Great Company and People!!!

I worked at Hilton Grand Vacations

Pros

Great work environment! Highly engaged workforce! Lots of growth, room for Innovation and creativity! Open communication!

Cons

I have nothing bad to say except for my time there was too short.

Continue to share business information with the team this will continue to move you in the right direction.

121 Other Employee Reviews for Hilton Grand Vacations (View Most Recent)

Disappointing division of Great Company!

Current Employee - Vacation Counselor  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Vacation Counselor in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Hilton Grand Vacations full-time for less than a year

Pros

The name Hilton & the employee room rates. The possibility of moving laterally within company after 6 months.

Cons

Inflated commission structure, constant changes to schedule, 95% weekends only not full time. Must drive all over Southern CA many times without mileage reimbursement, must be 45 miles out of Center of Whittier for any allowances. Must have timeshare mentality to bark out at potential customers walking bye at trade shows. Management blames lack of sales on teams pitch. If your not just like the management then your not doing a good enough job! Decisions for the trade shows must be analyzed better many times wrong audience.

Give honest answers to your employees don't inflate the potential commissions. Make a schedule and keep to it. Listen to your employees suggestions.

Client presentations, extensive use of sales techniques resulting in positive achievements.

Current Employee - Vacation Counselor  in  Carlsbad, CA
    Current Employee - Vacation Counselor in Carlsbad, CA

I have been working at Hilton Grand Vacations full-time for more than a year

Pros

The company is one that offers a great benefit package and looks after its employees much like a family owned company might do.. It is a large company with a small company atmosphere.

Cons

My position is extremely stressful and the rewards vary from month-to-month. Therefore, although my income is high, it is not carved in stone and it is entirely performance based.

I believe that when upper level management touches employees on a regular basis it promotes confidence throughout the company. No only do employees feel rewarded financially for a job well done, they also feel appreciated by upper level management. They begin to feel needed.

There are newer employer reviews for Hilton Grand Vacations

Worked for Hilton Grand Vacations? Contribute to the Community!