Hilton Grand Vacations

There are newer employer reviews for Hilton Grand Vacations

Great learning experience.

Current Employee - Outbound Sales in Orlando, FL
Current Employee - Outbound Sales in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Hilton Grand Vacations full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The management staff spends a great amount of time, energy and money on training new employees, and it's universal information you can take with you anywhere. Supervisors and managers are overall understanding and you're not immediately out the door if you don't hit your numbers one week.

Cons

Very structured, but not without a reason. If you're used to having a lot of freedom in a work environment readjusting to the outbound sales department will be really tough, but in this job market it's definitely more legitimate than the tons of scams and third-party jobs out there.

Not much I can offer in the way of advice, they do a good job. It's what you'd run into at any company of this size. Of course you'll have to jump through a few hoops. It is what it is.

136 Other Employee Reviews for Hilton Grand Vacations (View Most Recent)

Hilton is a great company to work for

Current Employee - Secretary
    Current Employee - Secretary

I have been working at Hilton Grand Vacations full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The employees that I have met while with HGVC have all been great, especially the staff at my work location.

Cons

This was my first position with Hilton Grand Vacations division of Hilton Worldwide, it just seemed as if it was more of a trial and error environment than I remember when I worked for Hilton previously.

My suggestion would be when opening a new property to have a FT HR Representative on site to assist in properly handling the issues that arise with employees.

Terrible, I cannot find another job fast enough

Current Employee - Vacation Counselor in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Vacation Counselor in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Hilton Grand Vacations full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Full time = 6 hour work days. Charitable donation of $5.00 means we can wear jeans on Fridays. The trainers are very nice people. Great job to re-acclimate to the world of corporate America. Good job for a college student. Good place to learn how to overcome sales objections.

Cons

The environment is not conducive to professionalism. Prime example: My first week on the floor I sat at my desk, stunned when "I'm A Hustla" started blasting throughout the call center. The sales goals are unattainable. I almost laughed out loud during training when we were told how easy it was to make that sort of money and keep a job here. How is that possible when the turn over rate is astronomical, a degree is not required, and they hold job fairs at the local welfare office? If the sales goals and payout were that simple, no one would ever leave, and the requirements for the job would be higher.

None, they are meeting their hiring quotas, and trying to feed their families.

There are newer employer reviews for Hilton Grand Vacations