Hilton Grand Vacations

www.hiltongrandvacations.com
  www.hiltongrandvacations.com
There are newer employer reviews for Hilton Grand Vacations

Terrible, I cannot find another job fast enough

Current Employee - Vacation Counselor in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Hilton Grand Vacations full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Full time = 6 hour work days. Charitable donation of $5.00 means we can wear jeans on Fridays. The trainers are very nice people. Great job to re-acclimate to the world of corporate America. Good job for a college student. Good place to learn how to overcome sales objections.

Cons

The environment is not conducive to professionalism. Prime example: My first week on the floor I sat at my desk, stunned when "I'm A Hustla" started blasting throughout the call center. The sales goals are unattainable. I almost laughed out loud during training when we were told how easy it was to make that sort of money and keep a job here. How is that possible when the turn over rate is astronomical, a degree is not required, and they hold job fairs at the local welfare office? If the sales goals and payout were that simple, no one would ever leave, and the requirements for the job would be higher.

None, they are meeting their hiring quotas, and trying to feed their families.

132 Other Employee Reviews for Hilton Grand Vacations (View Most Recent)

It is an employee turn over scam. Unrealistic performance goals. HR not in favor of employees

Current Employee - Vacation Counselor in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Hilton Grand Vacations (less than an year)

Pros

Nice people who are likable. Unfortunately they are committed to a system that is unfair to employees.

Cons

No room for decent wages. Unrealistic performance goals. Unfair payment incentives. No reward for loyal hard working employees. Not enough quality leads to sustain performance expectations from management. If you fail to achieve sales it is always your fault. Any cancellation which are not your fault are charged back to be deducted from your very small paycheck.

Pay people a living minimum wage. Get HR people who will be advocates for the employee interest. Have better incentives. Why charge back cancellation that are not the fault of the TSR. Why wait 90 days to give any benefits. You have many more employee horror stories that success stories. Performance quotas are not fair.

Hilton is a great company to work for

Current Employee - Secretary
    Current Employee - Secretary

I have been working at Hilton Grand Vacations full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The employees that I have met while with HGVC have all been great, especially the staff at my work location.

Cons

This was my first position with Hilton Grand Vacations division of Hilton Worldwide, it just seemed as if it was more of a trial and error environment than I remember when I worked for Hilton previously.

My suggestion would be when opening a new property to have a FT HR Representative on site to assist in properly handling the issues that arise with employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Hilton Grand Vacations