Hilton Grand Vacations
www.hiltongrandvacations.com Orlando, FL 500 to 999 Employees

Terrible, I cannot find another job fast enough

Vacation Counselor (Current Employee)
Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Hilton Grand Vacations full-time for less than a year

ProsFull time = 6 hour work days. Charitable donation of $5.00 means we can wear jeans on Fridays. The trainers are very nice people. Great job to re-acclimate to the world of corporate America. Good job for a college student. Good place to learn how to overcome sales objections.

ConsThe environment is not conducive to professionalism. Prime example: My first week on the floor I sat at my desk, stunned when "I'm A Hustla" started blasting throughout the call center. The sales goals are unattainable. I almost laughed out loud during training when we were told how easy it was to make that sort of money and keep a job here. How is that possible when the turn over rate is astronomical, a degree is not required, and they hold job fairs at the local welfare office? If the sales goals and payout were that simple, no one would ever leave, and the requirements for the job would be higher.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone, they are meeting their hiring quotas, and trying to feed their families.

Hilton is a great company to work for

Secretary (Current Employee)

I have been working at Hilton Grand Vacations full-time for more than a year

Pros: The employees that I have met while with HGVC have… Cons: This was my first position with Hilton Grand Vacations division of Hilton Worldwide, it just seemed as if… Advice to Senior Management: My suggestion would be when opening a new property to have a FT HR… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I really love it here.

Executive Assistant (Current Employee)
Orlando, FL

I have been working at Hilton Grand Vacations full-time for less than a year

Pros: My co workers are all very friendly and upper management is extremely approachable. No one seems to… Cons: None to comment on as of now. Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Hilton Grand Vacations.

Worked for Hilton Grand Vacations? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hilton Grand Vacations reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Hilton Grand Vacations CEO Mark Wang. All reviews posted anonymously by Hilton Grand Vacations employees.