There are newer employer reviews for Hilton Worldwide

Great place to work, every where you go there are downfalls.

Current Employee - Front Desk Manager in Somerset, PA
Current Employee - Front Desk Manager in Somerset, PA

I have been working at Hilton Worldwide

Pros

The people you deal with daily are usually very pleasant to be around. Dealing with the people I deal with make going to my job worthwile. My coworkers are wonderful, they are almost always very great to work with. We all have a lot of fun together.

Cons

There is a lot of poor communication amongst many of the employees that work there.

Take more time to acknowlege the things that the staff do each and every day. Make people feel that they are needed and that they are doing a good job.

749 Other Employee Reviews for Hilton Worldwide (View Most Recent)

Totally disgusted.

Current Employee - Restaurant Server and Bartender. in Grand Rapids, MI
    Current Employee - Restaurant Server and Bartender. in Grand Rapids, MI

I have been working at Hilton Worldwide

Pros

Hotel discounts were nice when you could use them.

Cons

The management is uninvolved. Labor and health issues in kitchen and throughout hotel. Mold is a huge issue due to multiple leaks in roof. Kitchen is not cooled. Workers suffer heat stroke and constantly sweat into food being served. Cooks eat while cooking and smoke often without washing hands. Major cleanliness issues; check any health inspection. Gross.

Listen to what your employees are telling you. Sexual Harrassment, verbal abuse! Should never be tolerated.

Do as I say, not as I do. It's all a facade.

Former Employee - Director in Beverly Hills, CA
    Former Employee - Director in Beverly Hills, CA

I worked at Hilton Worldwide

Pros

Hilton Hotels aka Blackstone no longer understands and does not care, so why answer.

Cons

There were no upsides. Hilton Hotels systematically eliminating loyal and professional associates to bring in friends, lovers and previous co-workers who don't understand the history and what works and doesn't. Travelers stay with Hilton because it is Hilton, good luck with the mess your have created. What once was, is no longer and what is, is not any better. You didn't listen to your to your associates or your guests.

You have forgotten who we are here for, but what can be expected from bean counters? You don't know what service is.

There are newer employer reviews for Hilton Worldwide