Hilton Worldwide

www.hiltonworldwide.com

So far I'm impressed...

Sales Administrative (Current Employee) San Jose, CA

ProsSome of the reasons I love to work for HIlton Hotels is the DISCOUNT! Let's be honest, it makes traveling much easier. Plus I think our management really has shown they are in their leadership roles for a reason. I feel I can talk to my direct mananger of even the GM at any time without any "you went over my head" issues. I do feel the company rewards fairly based on individual accomplishments and does invest in your professional and personal development. SO far, so good.

ConsForced PTO. When I came on board the Sales Office was closed 3x in the next 3 months. I had no time off so I didn't get paid for those vacation times. I hear a lot of "when I was at my old property".. well you're no longer there so shut up about it. Making staff changes and not explaining how it's benefiting the property.

Advice to Senior ManagementActually listen to your staff. Many things happen that you are not even aware of. From where you sit to where we work, the view is very different. Appreciate the people that are missing their kids recitals to make sure our guests are taken care of.

Great Company!!! Let Blackstone finish "global restructuring" before joining

General Manager (Former Employee) Gurnee, IL

I worked at Hilton Worldwide

Pros: they care about the people working for them. opportunites all over the country. Very Diverse. Lots of experienced people running the company.… Cons: The owners of the hotels we run wont put enough… Advice to Senior Management: relax. The world is not coming to an end Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

I thought I was working for the leader in customer service; now I know better.

Reservation Agent (Former Employee) Hemet, CA

I worked at Hilton Worldwide

Pros: It's an easy job for decent money. For the most part you are left alone to do your job. One great benefit is… Cons: Once a month meetings with your supervisor that is full of discouragment, negativity and bad reviews. If you can't sell enough hotel rooms in… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your employees! They are the best source for what the customers want and need. Those on the front lines hear more… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Hilton Worldwide.

Worked for Hilton Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!