There are newer employer reviews for Hilton Worldwide

The Hilton creates a positive work environment that encourages growth.

Former Employee - Server  in  Virginia Beach, VA
Former Employee - Server in Virginia Beach, VA

I worked at Hilton Worldwide part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Many opportunities to advance or work in different fields, and locations around the World.

Cons

May be required to work varying hours and holidays.

Little respect or recognition is given to base level employees. Adopting a more inclusive collaborative culture would benefit all functional areas of the hotel and its overall success.

713 Other Employee Reviews for Hilton Worldwide (View Most Recent)

My job was in a new area for me and I felt like I was able to make a difference.

Former Employee - Business Analyst  in  Memphis, TN
    Former Employee - Business Analyst in Memphis, TN

I worked at Hilton Worldwide full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Benefits, particularly paid leave, for new employees have been revamped and are very generous. Also Hilton encourages employees to give back to the community and has community partners that the corporation supports.

Cons

There have been a lot of organizational changes going on so, while it was interesting work, it was sometimes tumultuous. Some levels of management act as though they do not believe the changes are necessary so it is sometimes hard to determine what the focus is.

make sure corporation goals are filtered down through management ranks

Was probably a great company to work for when it wasn't under it's current ownership/leadership

Former Employee - Director  in  McLean, VA
    Former Employee - Director in McLean, VA

I worked at Hilton Worldwide full-time for less than a year

Pros

Wait, I am still thinking.

Cons

Worst leadership team I have ever had the misfortune to be associated with. We had team meetings where the senior director had 5 directors in a room to discuss email and meeting etiquette, I mean really. the years of experience in the room was upwards of 100 some odd years. Just the tip of the iceberg. Maybe it was just the information security team that had this misfortune. I hope so, if not i feel sorry for the people that still work there. Maybe that is the reason they have had 4-5 Information Security jobs posted for the past several months and haven't been able to fill any except to bring a consultant on full time. Speaks volumes in this economy

Rethink your choice of leadership for the information security team.

There are newer employer reviews for Hilton Worldwide

Worked for Hilton Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!