Hilton Worldwide

www.hiltonworldwide.com
There are newer employer reviews for Hilton Worldwide

hampton inn in woodstock, ga; awesome company to work for esp if you love working with pple

Current Employee - Front Desk Agent in Woodstock, GA
Current Employee - Front Desk Agent in Woodstock, GA

I have been working at Hilton Worldwide part-time (less than an year)

Pros

awesome and fun work environment, great associates,

Cons

lack of benefits, paid time off, etc

involve employees in the day to day running of the business.you will be surprised at some great ideas they may have!

852 Other Employee Reviews for Hilton Worldwide (View Most Recent)

Career Damaging Experence

Former Employee - Information Security in McLean, VA
    Former Employee - Information Security in McLean, VA

I worked at Hilton Worldwide full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Industry average salary, nice building and work environment, some really friendly people to meet and work with.

I passed up another offer to come here, and I severely regret that decision.

Cons

Former AOL employees have hijacked the IT Department and I was severely mislead on the status of the environment and the willingness and ability/ knowledge of Sr. Management within the department. It seems there are many that rode on the waves of AOL when they went from 90% market share to nothing and now for some reason they have worked their way into Hilton and are poised to do the same thing all over.

Your IT department is in grave danger of costing you significant brand damage (already occurring) and from an IT security perspective, making things worse by doing what they are doing to a degree of excess that is downright unethical.

Worked us to death

Former Employee - Guest Services Agent in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Guest Services Agent in Austin, TX

I worked at Hilton Worldwide full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Nice building to work in. Guests were all very friendly and easy to work with.

Cons

Schedules were ridiculous causing massive turnover in front office. Seems no one stayed more than 3 months! We weren't given our weekly schedule until 2 days ahead of time and we were constantly working 7 to 9 days straight with only one day off in between. If you don't mind having no life and just "living" at the hotel for extremely low pay, than this is the job for you. Other departments were treated far better than front desk.

The front desk people are your MOST important team members because they are the first and last people the guests interact with. It's a shame that management couldn't seem to understand this. Also, if you want to avoid massive turnover, do not schedule employees more than 6 days straight....ever.

There are newer employer reviews for Hilton Worldwide