Hilton Worldwide

www.hiltonworldwide.com
  www.hiltonworldwide.com
There are newer employer reviews for Hilton Worldwide

HIlton was a phenomenal company to work for.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

I have been working at Hilton Worldwide as an intern

Pros

Hilton's culture is very laid back. The people there are willing to help if you want it and they have opportunities around every corner - you just have to make sure you get there. Hilton is the best of them all and they uphold that standard when thinking about their employees. I felt taken care of and appreciated throughout the duration of my internship this summer at the headquarters in McLean, Va.

Cons

The employee hotel rates could be improved.

I would suggest to accept more than 3 MDP candidates from universities for interview weekend if you feel they are qualified. 4 students from "university A" may be more qualified than students from "university B." In-turn, only 2 students are selected from "university B" to attend interview weekend.

812 Other Employee Reviews for Hilton Worldwide (View Most Recent)

Horrible place to work

Current Employee - Reservations Sales Specialist in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Reservations Sales Specialist in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Hilton Worldwide full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

There's nothing that is a pro here

Cons

Management, "free" stays, unappreciative, unrealistic, unethical, the list goes on and on....

Show some appreciation!!! This place is terrible!

It's only okay

Current Employee - Gift Shop Attendant in Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Gift Shop Attendant in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Hilton Worldwide part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Team member travel program is decent (as long as what you are looking for is available), pay is pretty good; as a gift shop attendant I started at $9.00/hr and now I make almost $10/hr. Friendly managers.

Cons

Weekend scheduling (at least in my department) is a joke. Only one person working the gift shop for the whole day on any given Saturday or Sunday. Makes for a super long, boring, and challenging shift if it is a busy day. Also, have tried numerous times to advance and have been passed over for someone less qualified. I'm at the point of giving up any hope of starting a decent career with this company.

Let loose a few extra dollars on labor for the scheduling problem. It's seriously ridiculous. And let those of us with actual college degrees have a shot at a better job instead of giving them to others solely based on popularity.

There are newer employer reviews for Hilton Worldwide