Hilton Worldwide

www.hiltonworldwide.com

It's only okay

Gift Shop Attendant (Current Employee) Orlando, FL

ProsTeam member travel program is decent (as long as what you are looking for is available), pay is pretty good; as a gift shop attendant I started at $9.00/hr and now I make almost $10/hr. Friendly managers.

ConsWeekend scheduling (at least in my department) is a joke. Only one person working the gift shop for the whole day on any given Saturday or Sunday. Makes for a super long, boring, and challenging shift if it is a busy day. Also, have tried numerous times to advance and have been passed over for someone less qualified. I'm at the point of giving up any hope of starting a decent career with this company.

Advice to Senior ManagementLet loose a few extra dollars on labor for the scheduling problem. It's seriously ridiculous. And let those of us with actual college degrees have a shot at a better job instead of giving them to others solely based on popularity.

It was truly a great experience working at the Hilton Downtown StL..

Housekeeper (Former Employee) Saint Louis, MO

I worked at Hilton Worldwide full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: They have Five star service,I would say the pay of rate was reasonable,they… Cons: I truly can't think of any.. Advice to Senior Management: N/A Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Fun!

Recreational Attendant (Former Employee) Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Hilton Worldwide part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great environment, treated with respect, opportunity for growth! Cons: Sometimes scheduling was not what you always preferred Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Hilton Worldwide.

Worked for Hilton Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!