Hilton Worldwide
www.hiltonworldwide.com McLean, VA 5000+ Employees

Beware of insecure managers

Assistant Front Office Manager (Former Employee)
Orlando, FL

ProsThe people I met along the way were great and hard working. There are opportunities for job related training but they do not really matter when seeking promotions.

ConsLow compensation, few advancement opportunities when wanting to stay in tour own geographical area. Insecure managers will get rid of people if they do not fit their style instead of coaching them.

Advice to Senior ManagementNurture your talent and compensate them accordingly, try to promote from
Within. I have seen so many positions go to outside hires when we had qualified internal candidates. Ethics should be reviewed by corporate.

Hilton Hotels has helped me develop my career and has always offered a great experience

Event Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Hilton Worldwide full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great work Environment Opportunities for Advancement Commitment to Training Cons: Work hours can sometimes be very long Advice to Senior Management: More career development in operations Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Loved it.

I have been working at Hilton Worldwide

Pros: Really loved the whole staff. Cons: Worked a lot of hours. More
There are newer reviews on Hilton Worldwide.

Worked for Hilton Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!

Hilton Worldwide – Why Work for Us?

A World of Opportunities for You From Oahu to Ontario, Hilton Worldwide continues to grow throughout the United States and Canada. Conrad Hilton founded our company in 1919 in Cisco, Texas, and developed a lasting… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hilton Worldwide reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Hilton Worldwide CEO Christopher Nassetta. All reviews posted anonymously by Hilton Worldwide employees.