Hilton Worldwide

www.hiltonworldwide.com

Was a good learning experience

Former Employee - Intern  in  Bloomington, IN
Former Employee - Intern in Bloomington, IN

Pros

The Director of Sales was fantastic, and he taught me alot. The rest of the hourly staff was wonderful also and I loved working with them

Cons

The Front Desk Manager was very rude and luckily now she has moved to a different hotel. The GM left to.

They were really nice over all, I think some managers need to treat their staff a little bit better though.

Other reviews for Hilton Worldwide

Hilton Supply Management - Buyer Position

Current Employee - Buyer - Strategic Sourcing  in  Beverly Hills, CA
    Current Employee - Buyer - Strategic Sourcing in Beverly Hills, CA

Pros

Currently the best benefit is the employee travel program, however it is undergoing some changes since the company went private and is now owned by Blackstone.

Cons

It has been difficult to advance within my department. The department needs to market itself to the rest of the company and this has been an ongoing area that is lacking. Many team members in other parts of the company have no idea that an internal purchasing department is at their disposal for strategic sourcing.

There are several processes that could use improvement, but upper management is almost always satisfied with keeping processes as is / not open to suggestions.

one of best companies I worked for

Former Employee - Reservation Agent  in  Tampa, FL
    Former Employee - Reservation Agent in Tampa, FL

Pros

care about their employees coaches were great

Cons

too many changes all the time I know that now they are trying to sell vacation resorts to people booking Hampton Inn this is so wrong

listen to employees they are the one on the front line and know how the guest feels which will truly help

There are newer employer reviews for Hilton Worldwide.

Worked for Hilton Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!