There are newer employer reviews for Hilton Worldwide

Hilton Hotels has lots of opportunities if you are willing to take that step up!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Hilton Worldwide

Pros

I've been employed with Hilton for over 6 years and I have lots of success. The benefits are good and the pay is satisfactory. (Everyone wants to get paid more) What I like best is the opportunity for growth. But the individual must be willing to do what is necessary to move up within the company.

Cons

The corporate office is now in VA and not California. In order to move up, you will need to move across the country.

Advice to Management

nothing to add.

reviews filtered by

Hilton Supply Management - Buyer Position

Current Employee - Buyer - Strategic Sourcing in Beverly Hills, CA
    Current Employee - Buyer - Strategic Sourcing in Beverly Hills, CA

I have been working at Hilton Worldwide

Pros

Currently the best benefit is the employee travel program, however it is undergoing some changes since the company went private and is now owned by Blackstone.

Cons

It has been difficult to advance within my department. The department needs to market itself to the rest of the company and this has been an ongoing area that is lacking. Many team members in other parts of the company have no idea that an internal purchasing department is at their disposal for strategic sourcing.

Advice to Management

There are several processes that could use improvement, but upper management is almost always satisfied with keeping processes as is / not open to suggestions.

one of best companies I worked for

Former Employee - Reservation Agent in Tampa, FL
    Former Employee - Reservation Agent in Tampa, FL

I worked at Hilton Worldwide

Pros

care about their employees coaches were great

Cons

too many changes all the time I know that now they are trying to sell vacation resorts to people booking Hampton Inn this is so wrong

Advice to Management

listen to employees they are the one on the front line and know how the guest feels which will truly help