Hinshaw & Culbertson

www.hinshawlaw.com

Satisfied

Attorney, 3rd-Year (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsRewarding experience working on broad range of cases. Work involves complex litigation where a team of attorneys are involved, and simpler matters where young attorneys are given more control.

ConsLike any large firm there is sometimes a sense of being lost among the crowd, however overall the firm's mentor program and review process ensures that young attorneys receive necessary training, as well as positive feedback and constructive criticism.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone. I enjoy the work I am doing, and do not see any areas that require attention. The firm is headed in the right direction.

More support for smaller offices

Senior Associate (Former Employee) Crystal Lake, IL

I worked at Hinshaw & Culbertson

Pros: Depending on your goals -- fine for new associate; poor… Cons: Working in small office is difficult because there is no opportunity to get variety of experience or variety of partners to work with. Working… Advice to Senior Management: Give more opportunities to associates to develop their interests. … More

Nice solid firm.

I have been working at Hinshaw & Culbertson

Pros: Hinshaw is like a family, generally supportive with a lot of people… Cons: Hinshaw is like a family, with some crazy uncles and inappropriate… Advice to Senior Management: The firm will never get where it wants to be… More
There are newer reviews on Hinshaw & Culbertson.

Worked for Hinshaw & Culbertson? Contribute to the Community!