There are newer employer reviews for HireStrategy

Great organization, fun work environment

I have been working at HireStrategy full-time

Pros

energetic environment, strong hiring methodology, great offices, great executives

Cons

high pressure work, very competitive environment

reviews filtered by
  1. Proven career stability/advancement, plus excellent culture

I have been working at HireStrategy full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Work/life balance; strong company brand; sophisticated and ethical sales team; club trips and sales incentives; management training to enhance personal development; career growth opportunities; loyal employees are recognized

Cons

Due to the open door policy of our executive management team, I've brought any significant concerns directly to them, at which they were genuinely addressed. Management has always suggested steps for improvement, and have put action plans in place when necessary.

Please keep being open-minded to change when necessary for the company's growth and relevance, as well as employees’ career aspirations.

Leader in the industry, very fun place to work

Current Employee - Recruiter
    Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at HireStrategy full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Transparent executive team, outstanding team culture, bright, energetic office spaces, great incentives, good quality of life, clearly defined career path, solid training programs. One of the most successful recruiting firms in the DC metro area, has an outstanding reputation with local businesses, teams have fun and are highly productive.

Cons

I have very few criticisms - this company offers a lot to employees. The individuals that are successful and well-compensated at HireStrategy are self-driven and hungry.

Executive team often advances exceptional sales people into management roles, the two don't always mix

There are newer employer reviews for HireStrategy