There are newer employer reviews for HireStrategy

The best company I have worked for

Former Employee - IT Project Manager in Reston, VA
Former Employee - IT Project Manager in Reston, VA

I worked at HireStrategy full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Weekly (or sometimes daily) happy hours, fun work environment, flag football league, fantasy football, halloween party, christmas party, yearly club trip for top performers, great co-workers, the best boss to work for and excellent executive management.

Cons

Small company so not much of a growth potential for me.

Advice to Management

Consider providing club trip for non-recruiters, maybe set some KPIs to measure their performance.

Other Employee Reviews for HireStrategy

1. Thank you for the best experience I have ever had.

Former Employee - Director in Reston, VA
    Former Employee - Director in Reston, VA

I worked at HireStrategy full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

HireStrategy is hands-down the best in the business. They are the most knowledgeable and professional firm I have worked with. Their approach is consultative, which I find lacking in the recruiting world. It's refreshing to be able to sit down and have an intelligent conversation with industry experts. Over the years I have worked with various team members there, I have gained valuable insight, guidance, and results. You can tell they genuinely care about the work they do.

Cons

I do not have any cons.

Advice to Management

No advice to management.

Leader in the industry, very fun place to work

Current Employee - Recruiter
    Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at HireStrategy full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Transparent executive team, outstanding team culture, bright, energetic office spaces, great incentives, good quality of life, clearly defined career path, solid training programs. One of the most successful recruiting firms in the DC metro area, has an outstanding reputation with local businesses, teams have fun and are highly productive.

Cons

I have very few criticisms - this company offers a lot to employees. The individuals that are successful and well-compensated at HireStrategy are self-driven and hungry.

Advice to Management

Executive team often advances exceptional sales people into management roles, the two don't always mix