HireStrategy
www.hirestrategy.com Reston, VA 50 to 149 Employees

Best recruiting firm in the DC area

Recruiter (Current Employee)
Reston, VA

Pros-Locally based, so you are able to focus on one area and truly build relationships

-More job orders than you know what to do with

-Strong management with strong values, that actually care about the direction, future and success of company

-No micromanaging

-Excellent, realistic training that involves very usable data

-Recruiting best practices are expected and HIGHLY encouraged

-Especially in contracting, commission plan is very aggressive

-Open-door policy

-Co-workers are very nice and easygoing

Cons-Not really a con, but a warning: you will be very busy due to the number of job reqs. You need to be open to organization methods, as most recruiters tend to avoid planners and calendars.

-If you are not interested in recruiting, or don't want to get better at it--I would not recommend working with HS. The people at HS want to work hard and realize the rewards of our profession; financially and personally.

-Sometimes things are so busy that it can be overwhelming, but I would prefer that to growing stagnant and not having any reqs to fill!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep it up

Great agency to work with as a candidate, not to work for as a recruiter

Associate (Current Employee)
    Washington, DC

I have been working at HireStrategy full-time for more than a year

Pros: HireStrategy has a great reputation in the local market because they are highly respected by many of the best companies in the DC area.Good training… Cons: To comment on my first point in the Pros, you can see many of the other reviews were written the same day and they are… Advice to Senior Management: Be open to change when people make suggestions and promote people based on who… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Below Average Recruiting Company

Recruiter (Former Employee)
    Reston, VA

I worked at HireStrategy full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good entry level training and experience. Good people overall, and… Cons: Two big concerns here. Way to much Soap Opera drama here. The employees are young and hip, which is cool, until the chickens start clucking… Advice to Senior Management: Be open to different perspectives. Don't let your experience and success create tunnel vision with how you manage your teams. If you read this review,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on HireStrategy.

Worked for HireStrategy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at HireStrategy reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for HireStrategy CEO Paul Villella. All reviews posted anonymously by HireStrategy employees.