HireVue

team.hirevue.com

Great struggles within a gifted company.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Draper, UT
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Draper, UT

Pros

Hirevue is the top of the food chain in it's field (video interviewing). They save their clients tons of money with an easy to use service that levels the playing field in hiring services (which has never happened). It's like working at Pixar, culturally and creatively. The owner, Mark, is not respected by the staff. He's adored.

Cons

Well, none, provided you keep your head down for a while and are excellent at your post, and the computer skills that come with it.

Don't fix what's not broken.

Other reviews for HireVue

Great interview experience using their own technology

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Draper, UT
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Draper, UT

Pros

Cutting edge technology in a fast paced environment
    Innovation is evident all over the company
    Entrepreneurial culture that is rewarding

Cons

There is a plenty of work to do at a company the size and age of HireVue, so it requires a worker to be extremely motivated and diligent

It was very fun to use the video interviewing technology as a candidate during the interview cycle. It gave me a chance to understand the value of the solution.

Don't pass on the "Vue"

Pros

Growth potential is certainly available for those that seek it or want it, especially with the rate at which we are growing as a company.

Top down culture - we practice what we preach. CEO sets the tone - lives and breathes our core values which rolls downhill. People matter, integrity, accountability, passion, ownership and leadership!

Benefits - Work life balance, competitive salary, excellent benefits, lots of perks, free snacks, gym reimbursement, BBQ's etc.

Leadership - The leadership team empowers the employees to take risks and think outside the box. Alignment on vision, strategy - doesn't mean management always agrees, but with exceptional talent, mutual respect, innovation and collaboration - they ultimately lead us toward the best decisions for the customers, company and staff.

Cons

Tremendous growth since I started but change management can be challenging and communication between departments can improve (and is improving!), especially as we continue to grow.

Keep communicating and bridging the gaps that are present at times with information for remote employees. Be transparent, stay ethical and keep hiring incredibly talented people without egos.

This is a great company that is growing quickly and with rapid growth are the typical growing pains.
    Never-the-less, the leadership team is doing an amazing job.

It might be time to think about an east coast office say somewhere like AL or FL. :)

There are newer employer reviews for HireVue.

Worked for HireVue? Contribute to the Community!