There are newer employer reviews for HireVue

Great interview experience using their own technology

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Draper, UT
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Draper, UT

Pros

Cutting edge technology in a fast paced environment Innovation is evident all over the company Entrepreneurial culture that is rewarding

Cons

There is a plenty of work to do at a company the size and age of HireVue, so it requires a worker to be extremely motivated and diligent

Advice to Management

It was very fun to use the video interviewing technology as a candidate during the interview cycle. It gave me a chance to understand the value of the solution.

Other Employee Reviews for HireVue

1. Account Development Manager

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at HireVue (Less than a year)

Pros

Unbelievable atmosphere that is constantly improving. The team is looking to change the world with their approach and is doing it.

Cons

No complaints at this point

Advice to Management

Keep on doing what you're doing!

Disrupting HR

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at HireVue full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

My first seven months with HireVue have been a whirlwind. I tell my wife that it feels like playing for the winning team. We closed up an amazing 2014, we just raised $45m in new growth capital, we have a critical mass of Fortune 500 customers that are benefitting hugely from our software.. I could go on. and on. We just sold-out our second annual conference (Digital Disruption) in Park City to a fanatically supportive audience of customers, prospects, partners, investments bankers, and industry analysts . We have amazing executive leadership - the team is driving competitive differentiation in our product, consistent sales performance, measured financial leadership, top-notch hiring, on-boarding and benefits, customer success, and marketing thought leadership.

Cons

I haven't been here long enough to have any legitimate gripes. The company treats its employees incredibly well. We are sitting on a huge opportunity.. and I feel like I am part of the solution. Everyone in the company has a hand in our success.

Advice to Management

Continue to surround us with amazing employees.. that is how we are going to get to an exciting outcome.