There are newer employer reviews for Hired by Matrix

HbM is an excellent company to work for!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rochelle Park, NJ
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rochelle Park, NJ

I have been working at Hired by Matrix full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There are many exciting opportunities with the company and their management and internal staff really care about the employees and consultants they send out on assignment.

Cons

There is no downside to pursuing opportunities with HbM.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Great Recruiting Company

I have been working at Hired by Matrix

Pros

Very professional and attentive. I am currently employed at a great company doing what I dreamt to do for years because of them. It is very evident that they are proud of what they do and they are constantly checking in to give advise, whether it is on interviewing tips, speaking highly about the applicant to the client or even after getting the job to make sure you are doing ok.

Cons

None to report. My experience with them was brief given that they did such a great job at matching me to the job I was looking for.

Great company to work for

Current Employee - Digital Strategist in Bergen, NJ
    Current Employee - Digital Strategist in Bergen, NJ

I have been working at Hired by Matrix

Pros

Finally a job placement company that actually cares about the employees and is not just interested in making quick placements regardless of whether it is the right fit. The team is very professional, pleasant to work with, and on top of things. They truly listen to employees' questions and concerns and help to address in a timely manner. The job placement process was painless, and it felt like I had a team behind me, routing for me. They continue to check in with me now that I am in a contract/full-time position, to make sure all is going well. A real pleasure to work for - would definitely recommend working with this company.

Cons

I have nothing negative to say.