Hirschbach Motor Lines
www.hirschbach.com South Sioux City, NE 50 to 149 Employees

stay clear away from these people

Transportation Relocation Specialist (Former Employee)
East Dubuque, IL

Prosthe people of dubuque, ia are a nice bunch of people,and the hotel in dubuque, ia the days inn is a decent place to stay while i are getting their training departments B.S.

Consthey tell way too many lies to get you on board, but never will deliver and laugh in your face when you remind them of their recruitment department. i believe in the old philosophy you keep your word, and dont boldy tell lies to get employees in the door. job satisfaction means everything.

Advice to Senior Managementclose your doors, give back your trucks and learn some manners and respect.

OTR Truck Driver

OTR Truck Driver (Former Employee)
    East Dubuque, IL

I worked at Hirschbach Motor Lines full-time for less than a year

Pros: I loved working here. Best company I had ever been with. They paid good and always got me home on time. They usually kept me… Cons: Sometimes I did sit without a load. But you'll have that- its truckin.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

a real good fast pace company to work for

Lease Driver (Former Employee)
    South Sioux City, NE

I worked at Hirschbach Motor Lines full-time for less than a year

Pros: good equipment always have frieght Cons: no downsides i could see at all Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Hirschbach Motor Lines.

Worked for Hirschbach Motor Lines? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hirschbach Motor Lines reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Hirschbach Motor Lines CEO Brad Pinchuk. All reviews posted anonymously by Hirschbach Motor Lines employees.