Hitachi Consulting
www.hitachiconsulting.com Dallas, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great people

Senior Consultant (Current Employee)
Denver, CO

I have been working at Hitachi Consulting full-time for more than 3 years

ProsI greatly enjoy the leadership and activities in my local office. There is a clear progression path for junior level employees and wonderful learning opportunities.

ConsDo not get a lot of control over where you get staffed - particularly at the lower levels

Advice to Senior ManagementLeadership could more clearly convey how hard its working for its employees in its communications. Sometimes its dedication to internal efforts isn't highlighted as much as it should be and gets lost in the shuffle of other corporate initiatives.

Awesome people make this place a great place to work at

Senior Manager (Current Employee)
Portland, OR

I have been working at Hitachi Consulting full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Great coaching and mentoring Opportunities to grow Growing which increases the opportunities Cons: Travel requirement makes it harder to balance Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great culture

Senior Manager (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL

I have been working at Hitachi Consulting full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Great culture, work environment, people, work/life balance Cons: Compensation, limited benefits, type of projects Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Hitachi Consulting.

Worked for Hitachi Consulting? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hitachi Consulting reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Hitachi Consulting CEO Philip R. Parr. All reviews posted anonymously by Hitachi Consulting employees.