Hitachi Consulting

www.hitachiconsulting.com

hitachi consulting india (hyderabad)

Manager (Former Employee) Hyderābād (India)

ProsBiggest congregation of dumb,sick top and middle management who have been working in the same company since last 10 to 20 years ,adding cost to the company and not adding value.Their inablity to add value is due to the fact that they lack vision,skills and have stagnated because of their long stay in the same company,as a matter of fact most of the serior management and middle management have started their career with the earstwhile sierr atlanta before it merged with Hitachi consulting.

Conshowever hard i try i have nothing positive to say about the company.They hire and fire people at will ,I discourage people from the tire 1,tire 2 IT companies to join this hitachi consulting as they will find themselves in Midst of chaos because the company lack processes, values and most importantly allergic to smart ideas and people.

Advice to Senior Managementwake up and get rid of the congregation of dummys in your top and middle management espicially in India.

Dont join the company

Senior Consultant (Current Employee) Pune (India)

I have been working at Hitachi Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros: No pros since hitachi and sierra Atlantic merger happened. Pune… Cons: Lot of focus on unnecessary trainings and managers r looking fr ways to cut down ur variable component. No work… Advice to Senior Management: Get above regional bias and act professional No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Senior Consultant

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Hitachi Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros: A very good work life balance. Cons: Opertunity for onsite and growth is less. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Hitachi Consulting.

Worked for Hitachi Consulting? Contribute to the Community!