Hitachi Consulting

www.hitachiconsulting.com

Fairness shown by Middle Managers and Senior Management

Consultant (Current Employee) Houston, TX

ProsThere is a minority group inside Hitachi consulting that values talent and honesty over Gender, nationality, race etc when it comes to promotion and career advancement.

ConsMajority of middle managers and VP's are unfair when it comes to promotion and poisitionng right employees in right projects. They lack leadership, inspiring committment, mentioring skills too.

Advice to Senior ManagementDont thrust people into management roles, Top Manager who sells more modules shouldnt be made a VP. Allow people to develop skills in leading people, managing change etc.

Positive Place to Work

Senior Consultant (Current Employee) Denver, CO

I have been working at Hitachi Consulting

Pros: Opportunities to try different types of projects Many opportunities for training/learning Great… Cons: At times (depending on project assignment), work/life balance can be difficult Across all of our locations, levels are not equal… Advice to Senior Management: Keep lines of communication open Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Mediocre talent meeting the status quo

Senior Manager (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

I have been working at Hitachi Consulting

Pros: Initiative is generally recognized and rewarded Company is willing to make investments where appropriate Company can leverage a big name even though they are small Leadership generally reactive… Cons: Horribly corrupt salary bands (ex: some SC salaries > some SM salaries) Poor total compensation (little/no bonus, no 401K match, zero 2010 raises) Out of… Advice to Senior Management: Almost every con I listed can be attributed to growth by acquisition. We are a big melting pot of different organizations, each with its… More

There are newer reviews on Hitachi Consulting.

Worked for Hitachi Consulting? Contribute to the Community!