Hitachi Consulting
www.hitachiconsulting.com Dallas, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

Coasting

Manager (Current Employee)
Denver, CO

ProsThe people I work with are great. The benefits are good and overall they won't make you work too hard. If you are married or have a family they are extremely accomodating.

ConsYou will now have to travel close to 100% of the time. There is not a lot of opportunity for advancement. if you are one of the lucky few to get a promotion you will be disappointed by the meager salary increases.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe reorganization is not benefitting anyone but senior management. I've been with the company for a few years and frankly it's hard to drink the kool-aid anymore. I don't see a future for myself here long term.

Transition to national solution practice is not going well

Manager, Technology Services (Current Employee)
    Portland, OR

I have been working at Hitachi Consulting

Pros: Excellent opportunities to work on high profile clients, just not high profile… Cons: The transition from a local, geographically focused practice to a national solution focused practice is not going very well and there is a great deal… Advice to Senior Management: Be more up front on the transition to a national solution model and implications. Metrics are not incenting personnel to collaborate - rather, the… More

Senior Consultant

Senior Consultant (Current Employee)
    Dallas, TX

I have been working at Hitachi Consulting

Pros: Pros - great place to start you career - talented peers and… Cons: Cons - Work life balance can be a challenge - living out… Advice to Senior Management: - reward your existing employee before you look for outside… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Hitachi Consulting.

Worked for Hitachi Consulting? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hitachi Consulting reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Hitachi Consulting CEO Philip R. Parr. All reviews posted anonymously by Hitachi Consulting employees.